Puerto Rico Short Sleeve Front Knot Crop Top - Red & White Stripe Print
- Deep V-neck flutter short sleeve crop top in red and white stripe print.
- The seductive deep V-neckline pairs perfectly with pendant or lariat necklaces while showing off your décolletage.
- Adorable flutter-style short sleeves create volume at the shoulders while providing some sun protection.
- Adjustable front knot tie allows you to wear this blouse as a crop top or tied lower at the waist for more tummy coverage.
- Wear this cropped blouse with high-waisted denim shorts or with the matching XIX Palms Puetro Rico La Playa pants in red stripe.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat in the shade to air dry.
- 100% rayon.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Based on the North Shore of Oahu, XIX Palms (pronounced “Nineteen Palms”) is a women’s clothing label founded by Ali and Adam Botma.
- Combining Ali’s keen eye for bohemian style and Adam’s business expertise, the duo bring you bold, unapologetically feminine, Pacific-inspired apparel that’s undeniably fun.
- XIX Palms’ carefree, breathable maxi-length wrap dresses, tropical printed pants, and relaxed kimonos will have you dreaming of Hawaiian getaways, and are uniquely suited to sun-drenched days and balmy nights.
- The brand’s name is inspired by symbols of courage and strength in the founders life: her mother’s painted palm trees and the day her best friend recovered from a traumatic injury.
- Along with music and palm trees, the inspiration for XIX Palm’s designs comes from the places Ali Botma has called home, like California, Sun Valley, Idaho, and Hawaii.
- Instagram influencers adore XIX Palms, with fans including The Salty Blonde, Jyo Shankar, Kelsey White, and Amanda Stanton.
- FEATURED IN