Bette Rod Earrings - Silver
- Minimal sterling silver rod earrings.
- Each piece is handmade using high-quality metals and gems with strong attention to detail.
- The sterling silver is tarnish-resistant and perfect for those with sensitivity to metals.
- Butterfly clasp offers a secure closure.
- These minimal earrings can be worn on their own or paired with other hoops and studs for a cool layered look.
- Keep these earrings from coming into contact with water, lotions, and oils.
- Gently rub the gold surface after use with a cotton ball or soft cloth to prevent fading and maintain shine.
- Store gold and silver separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Simone Jeanette is a jewelry and accessories brand established in 2012 on the beautiful island of Maui.
- Now known as Siren Jewelry by Simone Jeanette, the brand is inspired by Simone’s coastal lifestyle, using natural and recycled materials to create minimal pieces that speak to an array of styles.
- With dainty chains and simple silhouettes, each piece is handmade using high-quality metals and gems with a strong attention to detail and full of love.
- Siren Jewelry by Simone Jeanette is for the easy-going babe who loves versatile and delicately handcrafted jewelry that can be worn alone or layered for any occasion.
- FEATURED IN