Creme No. 1
- Shamanuti’s best-selling moisturizing creme that balances, relaxes, and repairs skin.
- A high percentage of silk peptides creates stronger, firmer, and clearer skin.
- The proprietary seaweed complex is a healing agent for scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Neroli is a rare and precious essential oil that works as an antispasmodic, helping facial muscles relax.
- Minerals provide a physical block against environmental pollution and sun damage.
- The creme stimulates cell repair so color imperfections, shine, and signs of aging fade over time.
- 1 oz. TSA-friendly jar.
HOW TO USE:
- Use morning and night in place of your usual moisturizer.
- Gently massage into skin with upward motions.
- Shamanuti is a woman-owned business founded by skincare guru and plant lover, Beth Hopkins.
- The brand champions America’s rich landscape with plant-based beauty products made locally in New England.
- Shamanuti’s face and body treatments harness the power of ingredients like seaweed, pumpkin, activated charcoal, aloe, cucumber, and botanicals to give you healthy, glowing skin, naturally.
- All ingredients are cold-processed and never chemically extracted.
- Naturally scented with no artificial fragrances, Shamanuti products are equally appealing to men and women.
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)Juice, Rosa damascena (Rose) Distillate, Butyrospermun parkii (Organic Shea) Butter, Calendula officinalis (Organic Calendula) Extract, Cocoa Butter (Natural), Emulsifying Wax, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Daucus carota (Carrot) Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Organic Fucus vesiculosus Extract Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Garcinia indica (Kokum) Butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Palm Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Neroli
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN