Weligama Reversible High Neck Sleeveless Bikini Top - Coco Red Wave Stripe Print/Buzios Abstract Print
- Sun protective high neck sleeveless seamless reversible bikini top.
- Vintage-inspired multicolor print at front is fully reversible to a neutral abstract tropical print for double the style.
- Recycled UPF 30+ to 50+ fully lined fabric and full chest and back coverage keep your skin protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Easy pull-over style finished with contrast binding to keep the top secure all day.
- Wide shoulder straps and seamless armholes let you move freely for a comfortable swim or surf sesh.
- Complete the retro UV protective look with the Seea Weligama Reversible Mid Rise bikini bottom in buzios print/coco print.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat in the shade to air dry.
- Recycled polyester/spandex and recycled nylon/spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded and designed by Amanda Chinchelli, Seea is a women’s swimwear brand made in California.
- Seea is dedicated to the pioneering women who first braved the waves and to every woman who has ever searched for a bikini or one-piece swimsuit that is feminine, comfortable, and fun.
- An elegant mix of retro-modern shapes and contemporary colors and prints, Seea strikes the perfect balance between surf function and style.
- Committed to domestic production and sustainable design, Seea suits are a locally crafted, 100% Californian product, right down to the famous breaks they're named after.
- All of the hang tags are vintage-made and multi-use, printed by letterpress, and complete with a hair band for your next surf session.
- Seea swimsuits are crafted from recycled polyester and spandex fabric that is rated UPF 30+ to 50+ to keep your skin protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Seea has been featured in Vogue, Coastal Living, O, The Oprah Magazine, Teen Vogue, InStyle Germany, Who What Wear, Redbook, Cosmopolitan, and Us Weekly.
- FEATURED IN