String Charm Choker Necklace - Blue/Gold
- Vibrant blue choker necklace with geometric gold charms.
- Colorful thin string cord holds the gold-toned triangles with mini cube spacers.
- Hand-hammered gold-plated brass pendants have a muted metallic finish.
- Classic lobster claw closure.
- The playful blue necklace is handmade in Brooklyn, USA.
- Keep the necklace from coming into contact with water, lotions, and oils.
- Gently rub the gold surface after use with a cotton ball or soft cloth to prevent fading and maintain shine.
- Store gold and silver separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Sandy Hyun’s namesake jewelry line consists of earrings, chokers, and necklaces designed and handmade in Brooklyn, New York.
- Sandy's collections mix materials like custom laser-cut lucite, fine Italian leather, rare vintage chains and crystals, semiprecious stones, and early 20th century German glass for a wide range of one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- From unique bohemian feather earrings to elegant and understated hammered brass necklaces, Sandy Hyun jewelry is created for the stylish woman who wants to make a statement while always maintaining her elegance.
- All jewelry materials are sourced and plated in the United States.
- FEATURED IN