SPF 30 Lip Balm
- All-natural, organic, deeply hydrating lip balm with SPF 30.
- Made with a base of shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, argan oil, and more organic waxes, the lip balm leaves even the most sensitive lips feeling soft and protected.
- Non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum sun protection that applies easily, leaving no visible white residue.
- The broad spectrum SPF 30 is reef-safe and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- The .15 fl. oz tube is perfectly pocket-sized and ideal for stocking one in every bag, backpack, glove compartment, and vanity.
- The organic lip balm is cruelty-free and made without synthetic fragrances, sulfates, silicons, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, or artificial colors.
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 8% Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Salt & Stone is a line of all-natural unisex skincare based in Los Angeles, California and made 100% in the USA.
- With a strong focus on antioxidant-rich botanical ingredients, Salt & Stone produces a superior collection of skin-protecting sunscreen and beauty products that optimize your body and enhance your daily journey.
- Salt & Stone uses organic ingredients whenever possible, and all products are cruelty-free and made without synthetic fragrances, sulfates, silicons, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, or artificial colors.
- Ranging from deeply hydrating organic lip balms and easy-to-use SPF 30 sunscreens and face sticks, every product in Salt & Stone’s collection is designed to heal, protect, and improve your skin with the purest, most effective ingredients possible.
- FEATURED IN