Isla Criss-Cross Back One Piece Swimsuit - Tuscan Terracotta
- The plunging neckline one piece swimsuit in a deep, burnt orange Tuscan Terracotta hue, elongates the look of your torso while accentuating your décolletage and creating a sexy look for those bold beach babes.
- Dual shoulder strap design helps support and lift the bust.
- Front keyhole cutout creates an added edge to this one piece making it the perfect bodysuit alternative to pair with your favorite high-waisted denim for a chic, laidback beach look.
- Removable soft pads allow you to adjust the fit of your swim.
- Dual criss crossed back show off your tanned shoulders while the thin straps offer a comfortable and supportive fit.
- Sexy 90s style high cut leg shows off your curves with skimpy coverage and elongates your legs.
- Cheeky backside coverage keeps this one piece comfortable for all-day wear.
Handwash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Peixoto is a sophisticated women’s swimwear brand owned by Colombia native and former advertising agent Mauricio Esquenazio.
- Peixoto’s sleek swimsuits are inspired by the sinuous, ever-changing movements of the ocean, with the name of the brand even coming from the Portuguese word for fish (“peix”).
- From deep V-neck one piece swimsuits with flirty cut-outs to vibrant, summer-ready bikinis in classic cuts that flatter your figure, all Peixoto pieces are defined by a combination of seductive details and timeless silhouettes.
- Made in Colombia, each Peixoto swimsuit focuses on curve-enhancing, figure-hugging fits and modern cuts that flatter many body types.
- Peixoto has been featured in Women’s Health, Refinery29, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Shape, and Vanity Fair.
- Celebrity fans of Peixoto include Kim Kardashian, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kendall Jenner, Ashley Graham, and Emily Ratajkowski.
- FEATURED IN