Silver Daydream Ring
- Simple bohemian teardrop loop ring.
- Can be worn normally or as a midi ring.
- Layer with other metal rings for a pretty free spirited look or wear it solo for a minimalistic take on the trend.
- Comes in sterling silver filled metal.
- For a midi ring, buy 3-4 sizes smaller than your normal ring size.
- Cover all your fingers with the coordinating Paradigm Design Division Ring and a few Saros Stack Rings.
- Fashion jewelry designed and handmade in Southern California by Paradigm Design founder Meghan Sullivan and her local metal caster.
- The trend-focused pieces have an overall minimalistic design so they can be worn for many seasons.
- Paradigm’s use of primarily brass, bronze, and sterling silver metals allows the brand to offer on-trend jewelry at an affordable price for fashion-forward young women.
- Gently rub the silver surface after use with a cotton ball or soft cloth to prevent fading and maintain shine.
- Keep lotions, perfumes, and creams from coming in contact with your jewelry.
- Store gold and silver separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN