Versatile Rashguard Bodysuit - Black & White Marble Print
- Versatile rashguard bodysuit in modern black marble print.
- Scoop neckline with long black zipper allows you to make the bodysuit as daring or as modest as you want.
- 3/4 length sleeves make the bodysuit perfect for pairing with shorts and wearing on a breezy summer day.
- High-cut leg elongates your frame while providing moderate rear coverage.
- Marble print in luxe, smooth swim jersey fabric slims the body and is fully lined for ultimate wearability.
- The stylish rashguard is as great worn surfing as it is worn on the street.
- Norma Kamali has played a pivotal role in every major fashion moment, from designing Farrah Fawcett's iconic red one piece swimsuit in the 70s to popularizing shoulder pads in the 80s.
- Today, Norma is best known for her sexy and edgy studded bikinis and bodysuits, especially the best-selling status symbol Stud Marissa one piece swimsuit with super high-cut legs and a super low-cut back.
- Norma’s studded suits have been rocked by celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian, Tove Lo, Tinashe, Shea Marie of PeaceLoveShea, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, and Kylie Jenner.
- Norma Kamali's iconic and versatile one piece swimsuits effortlessly transform into sleek, sexy bodysuits for your glamorous nights out.
- All of Norma Kamali's luxurious bikinis and one piece swimsuits are designed by Norma herself in her New York City showroom.
- Fits true-to-size.
- Nylon/Spandex Jersey.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
Norma Kamali is an iconic innovator and designer, having won numerous awards for fashion, interior design and architecture. She was one of the first designers to implement casual lifestyle dressing in her Sweats Collection. Her swimwear is known internationally and have been described as directional. She creates her collections to empower women to make them feel good about themselves.
- FEATURED IN