- This plant-based conditioner is better for your hair and the environment
- Crafted with powerful, plant-based proteins, a stem cell formula, and sustainably sourced raw lotus root, it’s the best way to take your hair to new, no-frizz heights.
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- No animal testing
- Size: 238 ml / 8 oz
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Asarum Canadense Meristem Cell Culture Extract, Royal Jelly, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Eriodictyon Californicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- n:p beautiful is a plant-based haircare line founded by David Babaii, a celebrity hairstylist whose most loyal customers include Meghan Markle, Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Scarlett Johansson.
- The shampoos, conditioners, volumizing sprays, and serums were vigorously tested and personally endorsed by David’s celebrity clients before launch.
- n:p beautiful crafts the celeb-approved products using cutting-edge, plant stem-cell technology and exotic, ethically-sourced ingredients, like scalp-rejuvenating royal jelly, conditioning lotus flower and lotus root extracts, and hydrolyzed jojoba esters.
- Entirely plant-based and free of sulfates and parabens, n:p beautiful’s natural haircare products are gentle enough for even the most damaged hair yet powerful enough to completely transform your look.
- In addition to their sustainable sourcing, cruelty-free, and fair trade business practices, n:p beautiful donates 10% of net proceeds to support pediatric cancer research and animal welfare charities.
- FEATURED IN