Wave Catches Reversible Color Block Three Quarter Sleeves One Piece Swimsuit - Grey/ Rosewood Red
- Brick red and slate grey color blocked reversible three-quarter sleeve one piece swimsuit.
- Made of high-quality sustainable fabric from Italy, designed in Germany, and sourced and made in Europe using fair labor.
- Reversible color blocked design with a seam along the natural waist offers minimal style with maximum design.
- Long arms protect you from the sun and jellyfish while paddling.
- Secures with ties at the neck so you can concentrate on your next wave instead of your bikini top.
- Moderate backside coverage with low cut leg keeps this one piece from riding up when you are riding the waves.
- 80%PA, 20%EL.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Made in Europe.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Mareen Burk, the designer and founder of MYMARINI, always searched for a perfect bikini that fit all aspects of her life: surfing, fashion, sustainability, and sports gear.
- While living in Spanish-speaking Central America, Mareen took inspiration from the word "mar," or "the sea," in Spanish, to found MYMARINI, an ethical swimwear collection for surfers who care, and for all others who love water, sports, style, and our planet.
- MYMARINI is known for sporty, elegant one piece swimsuits, bikinis, wetsuits, and rashguards that are both practical (many styles are reversible) and gorgeous.
- The brand is committed to the fair treatment of the workers who create their sleek monochromatic swimsuits, as well as using eco-friendly fabrics and ensuring the timelessness of each piece.
- FEATURED IN