Banyans Stringy Racerback Bikini Top - Forest Green Botanical Print
- Army green strappy scoop neck bikini top in white palm print.
- Scoop neckline and slightly curved underbust hem add shaping and flatter your décolletage.
- Multi-string shoulder straps meet at the back of the neck and create a pyramid-shaped strappy design at the back.
- Seamless and hardware-free, this bikini top is perfect for all-day, fuss-free wear.
- Double lined fabric ensures opacity and provides a comfortable, supportive fit.
- Pair with the MIKOH Lanai bikini bottom in botanical forest.
- MIKOH runs small, so we recommend sizing up in this style.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- MIKOH is a swimwear and resort wear brand created by sister duo Oleema and Kalani Miller.
- The name MIKOH derives from the girls’ last name, Miller, as well as the first initial of Kalani, Oleema, and their youngster sister’s name, Hana.
- Oleema Miller is the creative director and designer behind MIKOH; as a former sponsored professional surfer and experienced world traveler, she takes her experiences from traveling to create the look, feel, and integrity of MIKOH swimwear.
- The MIKOH brand is for the confident, modern woman, who knows who she is and where she’s going next.
- The line fuses statement prints and colors from around the world with luxurious fabrics and modern fits.
- Each MIKOH bikini and one piece swimsuit is seamless and hardware-free, designed to easily mix and match for one-of-a-kind styles.
- MIKOH has been featured in Elle, Seventeen, Glamour, InStyle, GQ, and Vogue Australia.
- MIKOH swimwear is adored by influencers and celebrities alike, some of the fans including Behati Prinsloo, Jamie Chung, Martha Hunt, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jessica Alba.
- FEATURED IN