Knot Tie Bandeau Bikini Top - Deco Geometric Print
- Geometric print knot tie bandeau bikini top inspired by art deco design.
- The underside of the fabric is color-blocked in kelly green fabric for a pop of color.
- Front tie knot detail at the front creates a sweetheart neckline for a feminine touch.
- This playful top can also be worn backward for a straight neckline look.
- The strapless design leaves your shoulder bare for the perfect sunbathing silhouette.
- Pair this top with the Cheeky Hipster Bikini Bottoms in Deco Print.
- Runs small, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Lee + Lani is designed by former swimwear models Alana “Lani” Ault and Lisa-Marie “Lee” Pascuccio, who met while attending fashion school and bonded over their passion for creativity and art.
- Founder and designer Lisa-Marie Pascuccio is an international model and avid traveler who draws her inspiration from the playful, but boldly cut bottoms and bright colors of Brazil, the classic styles of Italy, and the sleek, effortless sexiness of France.
- Head designer Alana Ault is both a model and a mother, the latter broadening her professional understanding of what women want and need from their swimwear.
- The pair created Lee + Lani after discovering a niche category in the swimwear market for cutting edge, trendy, yet classically glamorous and versatile swimwear.
- Filled with rich colors, custom prints, and tailored cuts, and luxe fabrics imported from Italy, the new age swimwear brand ensures the quality and uniqueness of each design.
- From the white sandy beaches of Miami, to glamorous LA poolside get-togethers, or even to a chic and sexy cocktail party, Lee + Lani swimsuits are versatile, curve-hugging, unabashedly sexy, and sure to make a statement.
- Lee + Lani bikinis and one piece swimsuits have graced the pages of NYLON, Seventeen, Refinery29, Who What Wear, Cosmopolitan, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and The Swim Journal.
- Celebrity fans of the brands include Eva Longoria, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Nina Agdal, Rose Bertram, and Vita Sidorkina.
- FEATURED IN