Luna Gem Water Bottle 16.9 fl. oz. - Rainbow Moonstone/Clear Quartz
- Large reusable glass water bottle with a pod containing rainbow moonstone and clear quartz.
- Enliven your water with this unique blend of gemstones and crystals that are said to strengthen a woman’s intuitive sense, open the heart, provide a reflective, calming energy, and invite good luck.
- An elegant main vessel is crafted from clear lead-free borosilicate glass to showcase the calming colors and textures created by the gemstone blend.
- The lead-free, hand-blown glass GemPod is filled with fair-trade, semi-precious, tumbled gemstones that maintain their vibrancy over time.
- The stainless steel cap secures your bottle for on-the-go use and is finished with a BPA-free plastic lining and silicone seal.
- Note: This bottle can hold up to 16.9 fl. oz. of water.
- Run through the top shelf of your dishwasher for a thorough clean.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Gem-Water offers gemstone-based, water-enhancing bottles and vials in a mission to keep the world hydrated and enlightened.
- Founded by jewelry industry veteran and designer Anjanette Sinesio, Gem-Water carries a carefully crafted collection of products that are engineered to enhance everyday tap or filtered water using the energy of gemstones.
- Encased in elegant glass vessels, Gem-Water bottles, vials, and decanters are perfect for on-the-go travel, tabletop, and single-serve use.
- Each piece transforms the texture and mouthfeel of everyday drinking water by restoring its crystalline structure, bringing its quality to levels comparable to pure spring water.
- Gem-Water’s gemstone blends, featuring crystals like rose quartz, garnet, amethyst, emerald, and halite salt, enliven your water, support your mind, body, and spirit, and add a vibrant pop of color to your daily drinking water.
- Gem-Water’s elegant glass water bottles also carry the benefit of reducing the annual carbon footprint created by plastic water bottles.
- Gem-Water has been recognized by top magazine and editorial outlets like Vogue, InStyle, Elle, W, Coveteur, Sophisticated Living, Elle, and O, The Oprah Magazine.
- FEATURED IN