100% Silk Jogger Track Pants - Caspian Blue
- 100% silk peg leg track pants in luminous silver-hued blue color.
- Mid-rise elastic waist has a figure-flattering fit that’s blissfully comfortable.
- Ankle-length elasticized hems give a chic, tailored feel to the slim fit pants.
- Side pockets top the softly seamed legs in classically convenient track pant style.
- Luxurious 100% silk in an effortlessly stylish shade of Caspian blue transforms the sporty pants into fashion-forward bottoms that can go from the office to dinner and beyond.
- Style the joggers with a pair of platform oxfords and the matching 100% silk smoking jacket layered over a lacy cami for a sophisticated look that’s straight off the 2019 runway.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the USA.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded by Jennifer Zuccarini, a former design director at Victoria’s Secret, Fleur du Mal draws from Jennifer’s deep knowledge of the contours of women’s bodies and her passion for lingerie design.
- Inspired by Fleur du Mal’s bodysuits and bras, Fleur du Mal bikinis blur the lines between lingerie and swim, with boudoir-inspired elements like romantic embroidery, feminine poppy prints, and supportive underwire.
- Feminine, chic, and slightly subversive, Fleur Du Mal is designed to change the way women approach lingerie and swimwear.
- Fleur Du Mal’s lingerie-inspired clothing and swimwear is guaranteed to turn heads, and fashion influencers worldwide have taken note.
- Fleur Du Mal has been featured in Vanity Fair, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Interview, Treats!, W, Paper, and Cosmopolitan magazines.
- Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid, Devon Windsor, Uma Thurman, Lady Gaga, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Charlize Theron, Zoe Kravitz, and Naomi Watts have all been featured sporting sexy Fleur du Mal swimwear, lingerie, and apparel.
- FEATURED IN