Chaos Long Necklace - Gold
- Long gold wrap necklace with a wired ball and emerald stone detail.
- This wrap style necklace makes a statement and can be adjusted to the length you want.
- Inspired by the beauty and the mystery of pre-Colombian figures and the rich and colorful handcrafted art of the indigenous tribes in Colombia.
- Gorgeous wrap chain with raw emeralds encased in a 24kt plated brass wire cage echoes chaos in an abstract form.
- A perfect mixture of simple, modern, and classic, this piece is a great compliment to any outfit.
- Keep water, oils, creams, sprays, and makeup from coming in contact with your necklace.
- Gently wipe clean with a soft cloth after wearing.
- Store gold and silver jewelry separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Fenomena Jewelry was created in 2012 by designer Alejandra Llano, and is manufactured by hand and 100% in Columbia.
- Inspired by the beauty and the mystery of pre-Colombian figures, and the rich and colorful handcrafted art of the indigenous tribes in Colombia, Fenomena uses raw, unpolished emeralds, and 24kt gold-plated brass, and silver-plated brass to create its unique one-of-a-kind pieces.
- The emerald plays a fundamental role in Fenomena’s pieces as a source of exploration and inspiration, not only for its beauty but for what it means to Columbia culturally.
- With a mixture of the simple, the modern, and the classic, Fenomena creates abstract figures united with small details and feminine finishes that seek to enhance and embellish the woman's daily life.
- FEATURED IN