3 Emerald Ring - Emerald
- Layered gold-toned three emerald stone ring.
- Sourced and handmade in Columbia the raw emerald gemstones are embedded in 24kt gold plated brass bands with a natural matte finish.
- A perfect mixture of simple, modern, and classic, this piece is a great compliment to any outfit.
- Inspired by the beauty and the mystery of pre-Colombian figures and the rich and colorful handcrafted art of the indigenous tribes in Colombia.
- This ring makes a statement on its own and can also be paired with other simple gold stacked rings for a boho chic look.
- Keep water, oils, creams, sprays, and makeup from coming in contact with your ring.
- Gently wipe clean with a soft cloth after wearing.
- Store gold and silver jewelry separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Fenomena Jewelry was created in 2012 by designer Alejandra Llano, and is manufactured by hand and 100% in Columbia.
- Inspired by the beauty and the mystery of pre-Colombian figures, and the rich and colorful handcrafted art of the indigenous tribes in Colombia, Fenomena uses raw, unpolished emeralds, and 24kt gold-plated brass, and silver-plated brass to create its unique one-of-a-kind pieces.
- The emerald plays a fundamental role in Fenomena’s pieces as a source of exploration and inspiration, not only for its beauty but for what it means to Columbia culturally.
- With a mixture of the simple, the modern, and the classic, Fenomena creates abstract figures united with small details and feminine finishes that seek to enhance and embellish the woman's daily life.
- FEATURED IN