Sober Weaving Bralette Bikini Top - Riviera Blue
- Woven bralette bikini top in sky Riviera blue.
- The beautiful blue stretch swim fabric is handmade and elevates your swim wardrobe.
- The intricate woven latticework in the center front creates a unique texture and look that sets this bikini apart from the rest.
- Square neckline with strappy details creates sexy cutouts that show a hint of skin.
- Thick tank-style shoulder straps give this bikini top a sporty feel that is perfect for all your beach activities.
- Pullover design with a thick band around the side and back prevents this top from digging in.
- Pair this stand-out top with the Havel Weaving High Waist Bikini Bottom in Riviera Blue.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry in the shade.
- 86% polyamide, 14% elastane.
- Handmade in Brazil.
Vendor SKU: TK16
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Guilherme Vieira launched Clube Bossa in 2006, offering women handmade couture beachwear without the excess.
- Its aesthetic results from the subtle combination of avant-garde silhouettes, refined details, and a tropical touch of lightweight fabrics and unique color combinations, carefully thought out to celebrate the female figure.
- The Clube Bossa customer is someone who values the small things in life, knows her own body and uses fashion as a vehicle to communicate her taste in art and design.
- With Brazil’s carefree and spontaneous style clear throughout the brand’s designs, Clube Bossa pulls inspiration from mid-century tapestry mixed with the romantc Victorian era of the 19th century.
- Become part of The Club that has been featured in numerous magazines like Marie Claire, InStyle, WhoWhatWear, Conde Nast Traveller, and Vogue - Brazil, Germany, and UK.
- FEATURED IN