Havel Weaving High Waist Bikini Bottom - Ginger Orange
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Guilherme Vieira launched Clube Bossa in 2006, offering women handmade couture beachwear without the excess.
- Its aesthetic results from the subtle combination of avant-garde silhouettes, refined details, and a tropical touch of lightweight fabrics and unique color combinations, carefully thought out to celebrate the female figure.
- The Clube Bossa customer is someone who values the small things in life, knows her own body and uses fashion as a vehicle to communicate her taste in art and design.
- With Brazil’s carefree and spontaneous style clear throughout the brand’s designs, Clube Bossa pulls inspiration from mid-century tapestry mixed with the romantc Victorian era of the 19th century.
- Become part of The Club that has been featured in numerous magazines like Marie Claire, InStyle, WhoWhatWear, Conde Nast Traveller, and Vogue - Brazil, Germany, and UK.
- FEATURED IN