Passport Cover - Pineapple Yellow/Gold
- Handcrafted pineapple yellow leather passport cover with gold embossed lettering.
- Soft genuine leather sourced and made locally in North Carolina.
- Gold embossed “PASSPORT” lettering on front and “BL” signature inside.
- Interior pocket holds passport securely while allowing for easy removal at the airport.
- The second adjacent pocket holds a driver’s license, credit cards, or other important documents.
- Perfect gift for the eco-conscious man or woman with an appreciation for luxury.
- Finished leather and quality stitching ensure the passport cover will last a lifetime.
- The coating will resist water and oil stains--simply wipe gently with a damp cloth to remove dirt.
- Never mass-produced, so slight variations in color and pattern can be expected.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Blythe Leonard handcrafts her namesake leather goods one at a time.
- Sketched, patterned, cut, dyed and sewn in Blythe Leonard’s workshop and flagship store in Thomasville, North Carolina.
- Eco-friendly hardware, bag stuffing, dyes, glues, handle cording, thread, and lining fabrics are all sourced locally in North Carolina.
- Made with water-based glue free of harmful toluene adhesive.
- Free of polluting stiffeners that add weight and degrade leather quality over time.
- Water buffalo, Horween, Crazy Horse, coated and corrected-grain cowhide, and vegan leathers are tanned and cut locally in North Carolina.
- Authentic South American and Australian caiman hides are purchased from an American distributor approved by the IUCN-SSC Crocodile Specialist Group.
- FEATURED IN