Black Arietty Fold Top Ankle
- Women’s lightweight fold top ankle socks in black and rust orange.
- Artfully detailed with statement orange chevron pattern along the folded cuffs.
- Crafted from high-quality combed cotton that’s lightweight for comfort and breathability.
- Quarter length sits above the ankle and is topped with a self-adjusting welt cuff.
- Deep heel pocket with Y-stitch detail contours to the back of your foot for added support.
- Wear these socks on the airplane to keep your feet warm while on your way to your next adventure, or wear them at home for both comfort and style.
- Perfect for pairing with sneakers, loafers, or patent leather creepers.
- Wash in warm water and tumble dry low.
- 76% cotton, 21% polyester, 3% spandex.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Launched in 2010, Richer Poorer is an innerwear brand created by Iva Pawling and Tim Morse.
- Richer Poorer designs high-quality essentials like cropped t-shirts, socks, and bralettes that are so comfortable you’ll never want to take them off.
- Based in California, the brand stays true to their effortless SoCal aesthetic, while maintaining timeless style that will stay on-trend for seasons to come.
- Richer Poorer socks are crafted from a high-quality combed cotton blend for ultimate comfort and breathability, featuring details like arch support, deep heel pockets, and Y-stitch detailing.
- FEATURED IN