Sophia Ruffled One Piece Swimsuit - Petal Pink
- Plunging V-neck high-cut one piece swimsuit with ruffle sleeves in soft mauve.
- Plunging V-neck shows off your décolletage and is accented with a single strap and horizontal seam around the waistline.
- High cut leg design accentuates your hips and lengthens your silhouette.
- Short ruffled cap sleeves adds a feminine detail that balances out the sexier aspects of the swimsuit like the low neckline.
- Low scoop back flatters your shoulder blades and exposes skin in a timeless way.
- Fully lined to ensure opacity and to provide a top-quality, comfortable fit.
- Easy pull-on style in stretch-fit Italian fabric that is resistant to oils, lotions, sweat, and chlorine.
- Fabric features a UPF rating of 50+ to keep your skin protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Moderate rear cut shows off your curves while providing cheeky coverage.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat in the shade to air dry.
- 80% polyamide, 20% elastane.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded in 2011, Beth Richards is a women’s swimwear brand made in Vancouver, Canada.
- After a move from Toronto, Beth Richards realized an opportunity to attend to un-serviced customers looking for swimwear that is flattering, yet minimal and made with quality fabric and construction.
- All Beth Richards swimwear is made in Canada and the company promotes fair wages for their employees and ensure working conditions adhere to environmental and labor standards.
- Beth Richards bikinis and one piece swimsuits are made from high-quality Italian stretch fabric that offers 50+ UVB protection against harmful UV rays and feature details like lining and elastic trim imported from Italy and France.
- To maintain quality, Beth Richards produces small runs of their products in order to ensure the highest standards of fit and construction.
- Beth Richards started the Censor Project, a not-for-profit project that donates 100% of proceeds to Planned Parenthood and The Gloria Steinham Foundation to help protect and preserve women’s and girls’ rights across the globe.
- With swimwear that challenges the world’s idea of beauty, Beth Richards provides confidence and empowerment to women all over the world, one piece at a time.
- From details like feminine flounce overlays to innovative cuts that maintain timeless style, every woman is bound to find a swimsuit from Beth Richards that they’ll cherish for years to come.
- Beth Richards has been featured in Vogue, Elle, Nylon, SELF Magazine, Shape Magazine, Us Weekly, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Celebrities and influencers alike adore Beth Richards swimwear, with fans including Khloe Kardashian, Tracy Anderson, Miley Cyrus, Francis Lola, Hilary Duff, Rose Bertram, Shannon Barker, and Ellie Goulding.
- FEATURED IN