Ines V Wire Tank One Piece Swimsuit - Khaki Green
- V-wire tank maillot one-piece swimsuit in khaki green.
- The soft stretch swim fabric in earthy green is fully lined and a must-have neutral in every swim wardrobe.
- Wired V front with mid scooping back elongates your neckline and shows off your decolletage.
- Thick shoulder straps give support with a sporty silhouette.
- Low to mid-cut leg offers moderate coverage while showing off your curves.
- Pair with your favorite denim or wrap skirt for the perfect look to take you from beach to brunch.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry in the shade.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded in 2011, Beth Richards is a women’s swimwear brand made in Vancouver, Canada.
- After a move from Toronto, Beth Richards realized an opportunity to attend to un-serviced customers looking for swimwear that is flattering, yet minimal and made with quality fabric and construction.
- All Beth Richards swimwear is made in Canada and the company promotes fair wages for their employees and ensure working conditions adhere to environmental and labor standards.
- Beth Richards bikinis and one piece swimsuits are made from high-quality Italian stretch fabric that offers 50+ UVB protection against harmful UV rays and feature details like lining and elastic trim imported from Italy and France.
- To maintain quality, Beth Richards produces small runs of their products in order to ensure the highest standards of fit and construction.
- Beth Richards started the Censor Project, a not-for-profit project that donates 100% of proceeds to Planned Parenthood and The Gloria Steinham Foundation to help protect and preserve women’s and girls’ rights across the globe.
- With swimwear that challenges the world’s idea of beauty, Beth Richards provides confidence and empowerment to women all over the world, one piece at a time.
- From details like feminine flounce overlays to innovative cuts that maintain timeless style, every woman is bound to find a swimsuit from Beth Richards that they’ll cherish for years to come.
- Beth Richards has been featured in Vogue, Elle, Nylon, SELF Magazine, Shape Magazine, Us Weekly, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Celebrities and influencers alike adore Beth Richards swimwear, with fans including Khloe Kardashian, Tracy Anderson, Miley Cyrus, Francis Lola, Hilary Duff, Rose Bertram, Shannon Barker, and Ellie Goulding.
- FEATURED IN