Haku Side Cut Out Bikini Top - That 70's Striped Pink/Purple Print
- Side cut out bikini top in 70’s purple stripe print.
- Gorgeous stretch swim fabric is imported from Italy.
- V-neckline with skinny shoulder straps show off your decolletage.
- Side cut out with double back straps create a playful silhouette.
- Pair this top with the Baldwin Low Rise Bikini Bottom.
- Acacia runs very small, we recommend sizing up.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Imported Italian Nylon/Spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Acacia is a collection of swimwear and ready-to-wear apparel founded and designed by Naomi Acacia Newirth.
- The brand’s bikinis and one piece swimsuits are inspired by the exotic beach locales Newirth gets to call a home away from home.
- Acacia’s aesthetic and signature style is a fusion between a low-cut Italian bikini and the classic Brazilian fit.
- Known for its intricately detailed designs, custom prints, buttery fabric, and seamless comfort, Acacia mixes effortless femininity with sophistication.
- While growing up in Maui, Newirth began sewing her own swimsuits because she could never find the perfect fit.
- In 2008, she graduated with a fashion degree in Merchandise Marketing and set out to create her namesake brand.
- Some of Acacia’s swimsuits are fully lined in their signature snakeskin print lining.
- Acacia has expanded with designs made for all ages, including a children's line named Acacia Honey.
- FEATURED IN