Vendor Description laundress
- The Laundress is a plant-based, eco-friendly line of laundry detergent, fabric care, and home cleaning products that take excellent care of you, the things you love, and the environment.
- Every hypo-allergenic laundry product is developed and tested by The Laundress co-founders Gwen Whiting and Lindsey Boyd--never on animals.
- With a product line ranging from classic detergents to powerful, highly concentrated stain removers to specialized cleansers for delicate lingerie, swimwear, and “dry clean only” clothing, The Laundress provides a sustainable alternative for all of your cleaning needs.
- All of The Laundress products are plant-based, cruelty-free, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, biodegradable, and made in the USA.
- Everything in The Laundress line is free of harsh ingredients and additives found in traditional detergents, including sulfates, petroleum, phthalates, phosphate, parabens, and chlorine bleach.