Vendor Description Fleur du Mal
- Founded by Jennifer Zuccarini, a former design director at Victoria’s Secret, Fleur du Mal draws from Jennifer’s deep knowledge of the contours of women’s bodies and her passion for lingerie design.
- Inspired by Fleur du Mal’s bodysuits and bras, Fleur du Mal bikinis blur the lines between lingerie and swim, with boudoir-inspired elements like romantic embroidery, feminine poppy prints, and supportive underwire.
- Feminine, chic, and slightly subversive, Fleur Du Mal is designed to change the way women approach lingerie and swimwear.
- Fleur Du Mal’s lingerie-inspired clothing and swimwear is guaranteed to turn heads, and fashion influencers worldwide have taken note.
- Fleur Du Mal has been featured in Vanity Fair, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Interview, Treats!, W, Paper, and Cosmopolitan magazines.
- Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid, Devon Windsor, Uma Thurman, Lady Gaga, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Charlize Theron, Zoe Kravitz, and Naomi Watts have all been featured sporting sexy Fleur du Mal swimwear, lingerie, and apparel.