Vendor Description Beach Riot
- From the beach to the streets, the Beach Riot babe is a new wave feminist; a stunning rebel who lives life to the fullest.
- Newport Beach blonde bombshell Nicole Hanriot, the founder of Beach Riot, grew up in the action sports world. She interned for Volcom and E! Entertainment before heading to FIDM for product development.
- Before starting her own brand, Hanriot served as an assistant designer for L.A. based loungewear company Primp and as former women’s designer at SoCal lifestyle brand Tavik.
- Beach Riot bikinis and one piece swimsuits are modern and unapologetically bold, yet always effortlessly chic.
- Whether you're looking for tropical vacation prints, stars, stripes, or bohemian tassels, there's a Beach Riot suit for every occasion.
- The Beach Riot customer is a girl on the go, spontaneous and always ready to jet set around the globe.
- Celebrities like Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Rachel Bilson, and Ashley Benson adore Beach Riot.
- Beach Riot bikinis and one piece swimsuits have been featured in magazines like Women’s Health, Glamour, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, Seventeen, People Magazine, US Weekly, Lucky, InStyle, Elle, SELF, and Marie Claire.