Yes, There’s Pumpkin Spice Swimwear – Here’s How to Wear It
When is it pumpkin spice latte time? Now – and today, it gets even better (and more Instagram-friendly). For the next three days, Starbucks is adding pumpkin spice whipped cream to the entirety of its fall-flavored repertoire. We'll leave it to history to judge the wisdom of this decision.
Want to take the trend all the way? Head to your local coffee shop, then hop in your car for a late-day beach trip with this fully pumpkin-spiced kit. It's always 85 degrees somewhere — even in fall.
1. Andrea Iyamah Rhine Bikini Top, $135 – Say hello to autumn in rich, deep rust – it complements every single skin tone color.
2. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng, $17.06 – Soak up each page of this fall's must-read – a take on shaking up the status quo.
3. Society6 Autumn Equinox iPhone Case, $28.79 – Bring the rustic colors of changing leaves with you wherever you go.
4. Muskoka Nord Rose Teepee Choker, $65 – A grown-up way to wear the choker trend.
5. Amuse Society North Shore Towel, $65 – We swear, this is one of the softest towels we own – and it contrasts stunningly against the sand.
6. S'well Yellow Gold Traveler, $40 – Keep your latte hot (or iced) for 12-plus hours.
7. Raaw in a Jar Mud Mask, $38 – The purifying, yet hydrating mask your skin needs for fall. It also smells like chocolate, need we say more?