The Ultimate Spring Break Packing List
Not sure what to pack for spring break? No worries, be happy — here's what you should definitely bring for an extra good time. Pack light and make sure to bring all the fun vibes.
1. Ban.do No Bad Days All Around Giant circle towel, $69 — Nothing says springtime like a "No Bad Days" towel — you'll impress your babes.
2. Bristols Six Night Fever Star pastie, $19 — It sounds cliche, but it's not spring break without a pair of pasties. Wear 'em when tanning with friends or if you're feeling ultra wild.
3. Sunnylife Luxe Flamingo float, $69 — Be extra, show up with an oversized flamingo that commands all the attention.
4. Ban.do Float One "Drinks" drink floaties in pink, $12 — Jazz up your pool style with drink floaties.
6. Prive Revaux The Activist sunglasses in black, $29 — Do pack a statements pair of shades but leave the high-end behind. Why risk losing an extravagantly priced frame?
7. Eye Of Love Women's Flirt Pheromone sunscreen, $19 — If you're all about flirting, this sunscreen brings all the boys with a phermone infused formula. Let this smart SPF do all the legwork.
8. Poolside Beach Vibes Le Shortie Embroidered straw tote in navy, $179 — Pick a beach tote that doubles as a carry-on personal item bag and packs plenty of necessities in flight.
10. Private Party Savage one-piece swimsuit in metallic dark silver, $99 — Express yourself in a savage one-piece swimsuit that screams you're readily able to handle the extreme fun. Pair with shorties to transition from bar to beach.