Try The Latest Western Styling Trend
The Wild West inspires yet another wave of fashion. This time, an updated, minimal approach looks epic on and off the streets — just see for yourself.
In swimwear, it's not the first rodeo — remember when fringe bikinis were all the rage? Well, this season — suede, crochet, desert prints and heavy stitching nail this trend, which couldn't come at a better time. Cue festival dressing.
Accent a frontier feel with silver and turquoise elements, distressed denim, and the cult-loving modern cowboy boot. Top off with a bandana to wrap around hair, tie as a belt or add as handbag accessory but make sure to skip the cowboy hat — leave it for Stagecoach or next year's costume.
2. Hudson Jeans Vivid mini skirt, $195 — Follow the west direction this season with a distressed denim skirt. Don't be afraid of double denim!
3. Hipanema Amenapih Royal cuff in silver, $89 — No jewelry piece is more symbolic of this new fad than a silver and turquoise eagle cuff.
4. Demar Swimwear Contrast Suede bikini top in gingersnap, $49 and Demar Swimwear Contrast Suede bikini bottom in gingersnap, $49 — The minimalist beach babe approach, with subtle topstitch detailing and suede material in tan.
5. Chan Luu Printed Gauze scarf, $35 —Take your festival-bound ensemble up a notch by adding a bandana to your jeans, hair or bag.
6. Togo Pulla Western Buckle bootie in white, $480 — It's official, we have a major foot fetish.