Transition into Fall Wearing a High-Cut Suit
We're dangerously playing with early 2000s styling — are you ready for this? Remember the Paris Hilton days, when Britney reigned, and low-slung, slouchy pants were all the rage? It's inevitable to feel awkward about these fashion times, but if NYFW proved a thing, it's that the 2000s are coming back in a big way, whether we like it or not.
And although we don't believe the return of the JNCO pant is near, we do see heaps of low-rise incarnations on the horizon. Luckily, it's not all about baring the abs full-on like back then. This time around, there are more wearable ways to take on this trend. Pair with the season's best-beloved swimsuit — the high-cut one-piece, which delivers a super-sexy updated look. There's no reason to stash it away quite yet — here's how to give it a second life with fall's latest trend.
1. Norma Kamali Marble Marissa One Piece, $175 — Captivate with a statement marble print one-piece.
2. J.W. Anderson Track Pants, $504 — The ideal pant that sits low at the waist and captures this trending look.
3. Mira Sapphire Earrings, $235 — A tad of bling goes a long way when polishing up an outfit.
4. Kinx Active Eyeliner, $15 — A heavy liner is all the makeup you'll need for an athleisure ensemble.
5. Stuart Weitzman High Heel, $455 — Dress it up with a pair of embellished heels.
For more trending inspiration look at NYFW designers below.