A Festival Bound Look You Have To Try
Yeah, Coachella is all about the music and parties, but fashion is quite the spectacle too. It's where cool girls, celebs, models (you name it) come to debut their most rad warm-weather ensembles — and they aren't scared to make bold statements. It's a scene where trends come to die and be born all at once. So don't be afraid to go big with your fest outfit — everything goes except playing it safe. Here's how you slay it at Coachezzy without looking like you tried too hard.
1. Kitsch Sweet Treats patch stickers, $9 — A funky way to jazz up your cliché denim cutoffs. Peel and stick, then later remove when throwing the shorts in the wash.
2. Eklexic Silver Super Thin Round Wire choker, $39 — Leave the excessive necklaces at home — simple jewelry, when layered, is it this year.
3. Le Specs Enchantress sunglasses, $79 — Skip the heart-shaped sunglasses and show your flair for funk with cat-eye, colored frames. These retro-inspired sunglasses are a trendsetters fave.
5. The Mighty Company Lecce The Biker Crop jacket in metallic pink, $895 — If there's a layering piece that'll get attention from cool girls and fashion photogs snapping the best styling 'fits, it's this metallic pink number we love. Wear with confidence, a jacket like this demands it!
6. Norma Kamali Stud Marissa One-Piece swimsuit in studded white, $579 — A multi-functional swimsuit — perfect for splashing around at the desert pool parties or doubling up as a bodysuit. The extra studded charm won't go unnoticed.
7. Rendezvous Ankle boot in pink, $198 — If you didn't know, Western boots are definitely in right now and complement the season's flowy dresses and cut-off and tee outfits.
8. Bristols Six Like A Virgin Heart nipple covers in white, $16 — Because you should never worry about the occasional nip-slip while dancing all out. Plus, they're sweat resistant and will stay on all day long from pool party to polo field.