Kylie Jenner's Beauty Picks
There are approximately 1098 words in today's New York Times's story on 18-year-old Kylie Jenner's beauty regimen. Nearly all of them are product recommendations.
Why not cut to the chase? Here's your crib sheet to every single product in Kylie Jenner's beauty routine. Print it, clip it, take it to Sephora — and remember, she probably got all of this for free, if by "got all of this for free" we mean "traded a life of private accomplishment for global fame."
From Skin Care:
- Beverly Hills dermatologist Christie Kidd
- Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream moisturizer
- Unidentified Sephora makeup removal masks (maybe these?)
- Nars Orgasm blush (seen above)
- Lip liners of all brands and colors
- For blond hair, Tracey Cunningham
From Other Services
- Jimmy Coco spray tans (see Kylie in it, above)
From Diet and Fitness:
- Justin’s Almond Butter packets
- Kourtney's trainer (see the results on her Instagram, above)