This DIY Kenya Coffee Facial Scrub Is Simply Heavenly
Descending temperatures mixed with all the compuslive traveling we Bikini girls do means cracked, flakey skin. Kinda gross, it's true, but we are all too familiar with the phenomenon this time of year. Combine that with how tricky it can be to find a store-bought facial exfoliant that you can trust to be 100% organic, and now you've got yourself a real dilemma.
But fear not, because we discovered a facial scrub so delicious-smelling you won't believe it wasn't concocted by someone with mythical powers. Better yet, it's a formula that you can totally trust, seeing as you make it yourself. But don't get scared—as far as DIYs go, this thing is cheap to throw together and almost impossible to mess up. All you need is four ingredients and a taste for coffee from Kenya. Which if you don't have already, you're about to. Get ready for beautiful smells and smooth skin.
- 1/2 cup finely ground Kenya AA coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Apply the scrub to your face and massage in gentle circles for 45 seconds.
- Rinse the mixture off with warm water and press a warm washcloth to your skin (mmmmmmm).
- Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer and you're finito!